***The Official Enclosure Picture Thread***

Still in the process of re-doing this small Cham room.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Hope you dodge that bullet, i truly enjoyed working with my Hoehnelii and had great success with them.
Do you have any pictures of the setups you had for them? I'd love to see them if you'd message them to me. Also what perameters you had them at. I know the average range, but each person I talked to seems to have a slightly different variation. I have until tuesday (that's when they get here) to get everything asseblemed, tested, and running.

Last edited:
Thanks to this forum and all of the awesome advice and pictures I upgraded Nessie!

The shelf helps b/c the table her cage was on was a bit wobbly, I no longer have to keep the lights on a cooling rack to keep them off the top of the cage and it will work well for when she needs a bigger cage. The dripper works so well, no hose needed...great advice! I have a ReptiBreeze cage which has a plastic bottom. I drilled many small holes in it so the water drips out. I also used a plastic planter that is upside down to help hold up the branches (for now until I get more). I drilled some holes in the planter too so that there's on place for the water to pool.

I had just put her in when I took this picture. She was a bit hesitant, but is now happily adjusted :)

Attachments

• Nessies new condo1.jpg
    Nessies new condo1.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 307
View attachment 154237 My female panthers cage:) the colour rocks are no longer there just the container for the water to drip into

Can I ask what is in the upside down soda bottle top? Also what cage do you have... looks roomy and how did you secure your branches and plants to the sides? I've been using fishing line (Nessie can't get to it), tried floral wire, but it tore a small spot in my cage.

Can I ask what is in the upside down soda bottle top? Also what cage do you have... looks roomy and how did you secure your branches and plants to the sides? I've been using fishing line (Nessie can't get to it), tried floral wire, but it tore a small spot in my cage.

The soda bottle top is where I put her food in (crickets) because she's not good with her tongue , I bought her from a pets store where she lived in basically a 10g fish tank so she didn't really have to use her tongue, and it is a Exo terra XL screen in closure , I use plastic twist ties :) not the paper ones tho the will fall apart I just push them threw the screen and around the branches/vines and twist them

Here are our enclosures for our chameleons! :)

Thor is our 1 year and 4 months old, Ambanja Panther. We just finished up his new cage last week. It is 5' high, 3' wide and 2.5' deep. It has 2 real Umbrella trees and 1 fake Ficus. He has many vines and dowels for roaming around. As well as fake flowers and plants for hiding.

Zeus is our 4 month old Oustalet's. He has been in this cage since we got him just over a month ago. It is 4' high, 2; wide and 2' deep. Once he out grows this cage, we will build him a cage like the one above. It has 1 Umbrella tree in it right now. We are working on getting another fake Ficus. He also has many vines and dowels for roaming around. As well as fake flowers and plants for hiding.

My baby panther is only 14 days old so my set up is just as small. Later I'll post his grownup cage

My panther and his starter setup

Attachments

• 2016-04-07 00.19.29.jpg
    2016-04-07 00.19.29.jpg
    263.3 KB · Views: 303
  • 2016-04-08 18.15.34.jpg
    2016-04-08 18.15.34.jpg
    221.3 KB · Views: 298
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My veiled setup. Wanted densely planted with lots of hiding spots. He still loves his screen more than anything though

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    344.4 KB · Views: 262
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I am a member of another forum that focuses around paintball, and they have a thread dedicated to only pictures of paintball guns to browse through/show off the user's equipment and thought the same concept would work well here, but with our enclosure setups. There's only one rule: each post must contain a picture with part of a chameleon setup in it. Cham pics are okay to add to show who may be living in the setup, and we all love to show off out little guys, but please include pictures of your setup. Repeats are okay, but preferably new if you can. It is nice to be able to scroll through a thread with all pics to get inspiration from other people, but also have commentary in addition to the pictures. And a lot of people make threads on their setup additions, and this puts all of that in one place. Let me know what you guys think...

I guess I'll start...

5171686899_6a5e466d3c_b.jpg

5172267468_ed63e93f34_b.jpg

5171664269_b59ec6d261_b.jpg

5172267726_be46776840_b.jpg

5171625703_f53ac76073_b.jpg

5171664471_9b5585f239_b.jpg

5172229678_5a6af2f13b_b.jpg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
I moved my baby panther to his permanent enclosure here goes, he is constantly on the move looks like he feels the freedom.

Back
Top Bottom