The New Arcadia Jungle Dawn LED bars whose got'em?

Well the problem with this one is probably going to be the size of the unit and not being able to hang it.... That's why I was looking at the jungle Dwan bars and spotlight.

If you want a twist in spot light style, I have several of these I use too.

Screenshot_20191107-211137.png

You sold me!! I’ve been wondering if I should add a led being or Not. Haven’t been getting light to the bottom plants and this b4 and after totally sold me. Thanks (y)
Lol you can finally see the color of my pots! The lights are very bright and white. Total cost for 2 enclosures was $110. Got the mini deep domes at Petsmart for $15 a piece with price match Chewy.com they were trying to sell them for $25 a piece bahahaha

Chameleons are preferring to bask under the LEDs rather than their 60w plant bulbs. I have not seen any gaping. The hottest I've recorded so far was 87.8*F on the back of my chameleon which reaches about 5-6" from directly underneath the bulb. Still well within range for adult male Panther Chameleons. However I like to keep my guys in that mid to upper 80s range. If I see 90* I start to panic lol. @dshuld you too have noticed this same behavior correct? And it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me but I feel like I can already tell a huge difference in the pothos
20191113_115247.jpg
20191113_115300.jpg

Chameleons are preferring to bask under the LEDs rather than their 60w plant bulbs. I have not seen any gaping. The hottest I've recorded so far was 87.8*F on the back of my chameleon which reaches about 5-6" from directly underneath the bulb. Still well within range for adult male Panther Chameleons. However I like to keep my guys in that mid to upper 80s range. If I see 90* I start to panic lol. @dshuld you too have noticed this same behavior correct? And it might just be my eyes playing tricks on me but I feel like I can already tell a huge difference in the pothos
View attachment 251222View attachment 251223

Yes, same thing for me. Both Lola (veiled) and my panthers will bask under it over a halogen/ incandescent bulb.

Yes, same thing for me. Both Lola (veiled) and my panthers will bask under it over a halogen/ incandescent bulb.
Hmmmm... I wonder if it would be better and safe to just replace the halogens with these and just rock 2 of these spots in a 2x2x4? You get so much better light output at a lower wall wattage it's ridiculous! And if they last as long as stated 40,000hrs. No halogen /incandescent can match that.

Hmmmm... I wonder if it would be better and safe to just replace the halogens with these and just rock 2 of these spots in a 2x2x4? You get so much better light output at a lower wall wattage it's ridiculous! And if they last as long as stated 40,000hrs. No halogen /incandescent can match that.

Two of them would be good but, now you're getting into the price range of the quantum board costs lol. But, to answer the question, I run one of these bulbs on an 18x18 and two when I had them on 24x24.

Two of them would be good but, now you're getting into the price range of the quantum board costs lol. But, to answer the question, I run one of these bulbs on an 18x18 and two when I had them on 24x24.
Not when you already have the domes from the halogens and you just need to get 2 more bulbs. Total cost would be $200 even for 4 bulbs and 2 mini deep domes. And this is for 2 enclosures.

Back
Top Bottom