The New Arcadia Jungle Dawn LED bars whose got'em?

Purchased! Thank you!
They are so bright! Just remember they're a spotlight so most of the energy is going directly under the bulb. It states a 60* angle of spread but I'm sure you're losing quite a bit of power the further directionally you get from the bulb. I'm trying to use it to shine in my problem growth areas the most.

Not when you already have the domes from the halogens and you just need to get 2 more bulbs. Total cost would be $200 even for 4 bulbs and 2 mini deep domes. And this is for 2 enclosures.

For the price and being plug and play they are great little bulbs that have handled anything I've tried them with. But, even if you went with two of the premade quantums, still $200 , diy $240ish and you'd have four boards to play with lol.

Purchased! Thank you!

You're welcome :)

They are so bright! Just remember they're a spotlight so most of the energy is going directly under the bulb. It states a 60* angle of spread but I'm sure you're losing quite a bit of power the further directionally you get from the bulb. I'm trying to use it to shine in my problem growth areas the most.

I don't remember who but someone else on the forum bought one after my recommendation. He had a problem umbrella in xl cage if I remember correctly. Last I heard it was rebounding after they added the bulb.

@dshuld did you flip the fans in the bulbs? I tried reading all I could that you posted about the lights but I started drifting off last night. Correct me if I'm wrong but the fans blow the air towards the beam of light flow correct?

Jeez homie. Maby shoulda opted for the 35w

Attachments

• 35E6AC55-7BCA-4FE3-9B34-819F240E63A3.jpeg
    35E6AC55-7BCA-4FE3-9B34-819F240E63A3.jpeg
    189.3 KB · Views: 197
Back
Top Bottom