The Herd!

Julirs

Some pics I took this morning!
Leon!
DSCF0028-1.jpg

Carla-eating breakfast...and missing one...
DSCF0019-1.jpg

DSCF0017-4.jpg

DSCF0020.jpg

Oscar Oustalet-hates having his picture taken...
DSCF0021-1.jpg

And one of the new pygmies...
DSCF0004-2.jpg

All pygmies chowing down and growing like weeds. One just finished shedding. They are really fun to watch!

Leon is a weird chameleon! I love him to death. He is curious and non-agressive. He rarely gets fired up but when he does his yellows are coming in strong. I would so like a picture of him in all of his glorious colors, but he is just sooooo mellow.

Wow-the Oustalet took some temperature adjusting, but he and the Veiled are in the same room. The Oustalet likes the upper part of his cage a bit warmer so he has two basking lamps on top, but he has a lot of variance in his cage and I find him in different parts at different times of the day. My Veiled being true to he species spends most of his day under his 90-95 degree basking lamp. Room temps here stay at about 74 degrees.

thanks i have ben wanting another chameleon and cnt decide if i should get a Oustalet or another panther

wait till they start laying eggs all over, its fun trying to find them:D

LOL...i have the same problem... some eggs ended up hatched inside the tank... I woke up one morning and saw some tiny thingy hanging on some twigs, and realize those are babies hatched the night before...LOL

Back
Top Bottom