The Herd!

Julirs

Some pics I took this morning!
Leon!

Carla-eating breakfast...and missing one...

Oscar Oustalet-hates having his picture taken...

And one of the new pygmies...

Julirs

All pygmies chowing down and growing like weeds. One just finished shedding. They are really fun to watch!

Julirs

Leon is a weird chameleon! I love him to death. He is curious and non-agressive. He rarely gets fired up but when he does his yellows are coming in strong. I would so like a picture of him in all of his glorious colors, but he is just sooooo mellow.

Julirs

Wow-the Oustalet took some temperature adjusting, but he and the Veiled are in the same room. The Oustalet likes the upper part of his cage a bit warmer so he has two basking lamps on top, but he has a lot of variance in his cage and I find him in different parts at different times of the day. My Veiled being true to he species spends most of his day under his 90-95 degree basking lamp. Room temps here stay at about 74 degrees.

wow

thanks i have ben wanting another chameleon and cnt decide if i should get a Oustalet or another panther

pohchunyee

Avid Member
wait till they start laying eggs all over, its fun trying to find them:D
LOL...i have the same problem... some eggs ended up hatched inside the tank... I woke up one morning and saw some tiny thingy hanging on some twigs, and realize those are babies hatched the night before...LOL

Top Bottom