The Glutton

Entomotile

Well, you guys liked my Gigantor and Mordred progressions so heres another one. This is a guy I lovingly refer to as The Glutton. Hes a monster that eats EVERYTHING there are never any leftovers in his cage no matter how much I offer, hints The Glutton. I was not going to keep him but it looks like hes staying at least for a while. He is Gigantors brother but strongly resembles his grandsire Armand. Here come the pics!

starts arount 2.5months
IMG_1146_zps63d4d38c.jpg

IMG_1246_zps5a2ee92d.jpg

IMG_1283_zpsaa05f24d.jpg

IMG_1357_zps08616ca6.jpg

IMG_1361_zps1e8f555a.jpg

This is the most relaxed pic of him- Shows his navy blue bars
IMG_1419_zps5efb39ad.jpg

IMG_1422_zpsb3c0d45d.jpg

newcamerapics067_zpscb53e4d6.jpg

newcamerapics104_zpsf948b631.jpg

newcamerapics109_zpse3acad33.jpg

hes kinda fired up here- his body gos yellow and his bars go white like his grandsire with red edges all over
newcamerapics152_zps12398261.jpg

newcamerapics155_zpsdc851353.jpg

cool tail shot
newcamerapics157_zps6ed19531.jpg

Im not sure about the different pic sizes- I got a nice new camera and Im not a pro with it yet thats for sure...

Gluttony must run in this line because Malcolm is a crazy eater too! I call him the silent assassin because I put a bunch of feeders in his cage and the next time I look they have disappeared into Malcolm' stomach.

You bred some hardy Chams Caitlin :)

Gluttony must run in this line because Malcolm is a crazy eater too! I call him the silent assassin because I put a bunch of feeders in his cage and the next time I look they have disappeared into Malcolm' stomach.

You bred some hardy Chams Caitlin :)

Haha thanks! They are eaters that's for sure! I like silent assassin, that's much more romantic than The Glutton. I need a better name for this guy if he's staying, also for Gigantor...I have been somewhat remis in my naming lately lol. The two girls have names- Wendy is their sister and Lilly is my Lucifer Jr. girl.

Back
Top Bottom