The gang

Ares05

Chameleon Enthusiast
Okay-- Heres my little gang of animals.

Mars. He got 2 tail amputations a few months ago. He is 3 years old.

IMG_2099.JPG

Juno. He is about 5-7 months old. He obsessively eats paper towel, so currently he has a bare bottom tank ( this picture its repticarpet.. got rid of it) temporarily until I figure something out.
IMG_2213.JPG

This is sunshine. She is my first ever reptile. She is Five and a half years old, and blind in one eye. Her Morph is Tremper Albino.
**note** this picture was taken a while ago. I couldn't find many recent pictures of her.. she doesn't like the camera.
IMG_1579.JPG

This is Galaxy. I named her that because her background wall where I got her was galaxy print.. got her from a Petstore. She is about 4.5 years old. She lost her tail a year or two ago.. got an infection and needed 2 injections. It grew back very nicely.

This picture was taken a few months ago. I forgot it existed until this very moment. Galaxy is the one with the smiley face on her head. The other one is obviously Sunshine.

IMG_0105.jpg

This is Ancho. She is an African clawed frog (fully aquatic) about 2-3 years old. She is about 3 inches long.

IMG_0100.jpeg

This is Chili. He is the same species, about an 1-2 inches long. !-2 years old.

** sorry for the horrible quality photo! It was taken with a horrible camera.
Screen Shot 2020-01-04 at 11.51.08 AM.png

Then obviously there is Amaro, my very sassy Veiled boy. He is about 4-5 months old.

IMG_2385.JPG

Now for my dogs. We have two Great Danes.

This is gunner. He is 6 years old. We just sent in a DNA test for him since we think he has a tiny bit of hound or Rhodesian ridgeback in him. He is at least 60-75 percent Great Dane. He is 140 pounds, and 5 1/2 feet tall on his hind legs.

IMG_2236.JPG

And this is our most recent dog-addition, Gandalf. He is now 7 months old and 110-115 pounds. He still has his weak puppy-legs so he hasn't learned to dance yet (stand up on his hind paws) He is a huge boy, and he will probably gain another 40-60 pounds over the course of a few more months. He eats 6-12 cups of food per day.

Yesterday:

IMG_2519.jpg

*to be continued, only let me attach so many pics

Attachments

• IMG_3655 2.jpeg
    IMG_3655 2.jpeg
    341 KB · Views: 106
Gandalf's massive paw:
IMG_2235.jpg

This is Gandalf a few days after we brought him home. He was 9.8 pounds.
IMG_3655 2.jpeg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This big, beautiful boy is no longer with us. His name was Magnum. He was 175 pounds, and almost 6 feet on his hind legs. We had to put him down a few months ago because of neurological issues. He was almost 5 years old.
IMG_0095.jpeg

IMG_2040.JPG
IMG_0086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom