The Chameleon Virus!

haha! This is cute and you have a real knack for writing!!! I am glad the virus is not deadly cause I am definitely infected!

I'm glad you all enjoyed the post. I had a lot of fun writing it. Chameleons truly do capture one's heart in a different way than most animals.

Malama ka aina, my friends.

OMG...the virus has reached Tampa, FL and I think I have a BAD CASE of it.

I am now finally seeing some of these symptoms affecting my wife and a few neighbors that have come into contact with Rango. I just realized that I contracted this virus the day we bought Rango. My wife must have had stronger immunities, as it didn't affect her until a few days after Rango came home.

I'm not sure the virus can be contained...ohhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooo...
Woe is me!

My 3 dogs must be immune as they don't give a ratzzzzzzzz butt about Rango. Maybe they could be used by other Cham owners to prevent this widespread disease, but who knows...deep down inside the K-9 heart, there may be inner feelings developing as well!

This is WICKED VIRUS....

LOL...LOVE THIS !

Gary
Tampa, FL

I have seen some symptoms of this virus when I started getting into reptiles. It developed into a full blown case just 6 days ago. Now I am already spreading it to my wife and son. I am afraid that I might also affect my students.

Great post. Love it.

I caught that virus, it seems that treatment involves taking all of money and time with individuals not knowing why I am obsessed.

Do symptoms include pining away at other chameleon species you wish to own and pinning pictures of them on Pintrest? lol

Do symptoms include pining away at other chameleon species you wish to own and pinning pictures of them on Pintrest? lol

Yes! That's so funny. I passed the virus on to my wife (who was very resistant at first) and I have seen her doing the same thing!

Back
Top Bottom