The Addiction Is Real! Help!

Should I?

• Do eet!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Think of Lily!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Clearly I just wanted the company and validation of fellow lunatics! :ROFLMAO: Reason from addicts? Pssh! :p
Lunatic number 1 reporting for duty ;)
I just love that the OP was hoping for reason and the true colors of this forum came out in the form of "oh look pictures of a chameleon... BUY IT NOW". This is why I do not bring it up here when I see something I like. I would need a bigger house haha.
that’s why we need the sanctuary. Then we can have all the chameleons we want *evil laugh*

wow go on vacation for 4 days and apparently you miss the whole cham community go nuts!!! I also say do it though, lily will be ok as long as she gets her worms!!!

Jeremy, coming at me with the responsible questions! :D

Pretty Boy's sire is a Nosy Mitsio, dam is a Nosy Faly/Ambilobe X. I'd need to check his lineage, as I can't find that post now that I'm looking for it. Stupid phone.

Lily's currently in a Med ReptiBreeze (so, 16x16x30). The bio viv I'm working on (which would become Boy's, if I got him) is an XL/X-tall Exo terra glass, which is 36x18x36. If Lily stayed in her current enclosure, I'd revamp it and add a planter box underneath the viv to add little extra height/hold bioactive substrate/act as a permanent lay box.

I'm pretty sure I'm trying overly hard to rationalize it, but Lily's healthy and doing great in her enclosure, and I don't think it'd hurt her to stay there at least a little while longer... thoughts? She's a petite lady, and not much bigger than that 4 month old to begin with.

You can find used reptibreeze all day long for a song and a dance on CL and FB marketplace. You could probably find another cage for less than $50 or another small reptibreeze and combine them like I did for Clarice. The dual medium is not ideal long term but works just fine for a lil’ lady who is still growing

Back
Top Bottom