The Addiction Is Real! Help!

Should I?

• Do eet!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Think of Lily!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Thanks Becca!! I probably don't need the extra expenses and the voices of reason in my life are giving me the "but Amanda, you're going back to school soon!" spiel, but I really can't pass this up!!

Now, to think of a name... :unsure:
BLah blah blah ignore that little voice... That is what I did LOL> Really when you think about it taking care of two is not any more work then taking care of one. Just ignore the money aspect. Money does not buy you happiness but Chams well duh they totally do!

BLah blah blah ignore that little voice... That is what I did LOL> Really when you think about it taking care of two is not any more work then taking care of one. Just ignore the money aspect. Money does not buy you happiness but Chams well duh they totally do!

I mean, really, I already have 2 enclosures... most of the money has already been spent! What's another ~ $800 at this point? :LOL: (factoring in lily's planter bin + wall, Boy, and lighting)

I mean, really, I already have 2 enclosures... most of the money has already been spent! What's another ~ $800 at this point? :LOL: (factoring in lily's planter bin + wall, Boy, and lighting)
Kinda how I felt about getting a temporary cage... Like now I totally have a cage to put them in when I have to deep clean. Totally a good expense. Let me see how many more ways I can justify spending the 100 bucks. :hilarious:

Kinda how I felt about getting a temporary cage... Like now I totally have a cage to put them in when I have to deep clean. Totally a good expense. Let me see how many more ways I can justify spending the 100 bucks. :hilarious:

You know, I saw a perfect temporary home idea for the deep clean times. Someone posted this in one of the fb groups. For $35 it's a pretty clever idea lol.

Screenshot_2019-06-20-21-19-35.png

Yes to all of the above, lol - I couldn't stop obsessively staring at him! Unfortunately, I waffled too long and he's already found a home... :( but one of his younger clutch mates is available and will be ready late July!! Lisa (the breeder) says she's happy to hold this one, and I'll have pictures of him later today! :love: Timeline wise, this works near perfectly - the build will be done and have a bit of time to establish!

I also confirmed the lineage. Sire is a Nosy Mitsio, dam is a Nosy Faly/Ambilobe. So, Boy is 50 Nosy Mitsio, 25/25 Nosy Faly/Ambilobe!

Sire:

View attachment 236695

Dam's brother (Nosy Faly/Ambilobe):

View attachment 236696

Grandsires in the mix:

View attachment 236697
View attachment 236698
I love the yellow body blue bar so much :love: if I ever get another cham i am holding out until i find a yellow body blue bar

Back
Top Bottom