The Addiction Is Real! Help!

Should I?

• Do eet!

Votes: 17 89.5%
  • Think of Lily!

Votes: 2 10.5%

• Total voters
Tye's smoking a cigar superworm knowing the chameleons have claimed another victory. Chameleons 1 > Silly Hooman 0
20190619_132711.jpg

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product. Those MagNatural planters look cool. Do they have drainage holes in them?
Gotta love summer projects. Had to build an outdoor enclosure so Ellis would have a place to live while I revamp his current home. Been living at hardware stores/nurseries, and Amazon is my new best friend. Was great practice.

What’s better than one chameleon? TWO chameleons!! Haha

I’d say go for it if time and money isn’t a problem. Sounds like lily is content for now and you can upgrade in the future for her. She will still love you no matter what you do haha! He is gorgeous by the way :)

Ok like I am pretty sure I am wayyyyy too late to the party and you may have already decided anyways....

Ok so here was my rational thinking when I decided to get Bahari....

Does he make your heart sing?
Can you give him the care he deserves?
Do you have it in you to take care of 2?

I know you well enough that I know these would all be Yes answers...

I Honestly think keeping Lilly in her jungle and adding a base with playsand for her to have a permanent lay bin is the way to go. Yes you could even expand the current cage size if she shows signs of needing the extra space.

Then put the new boy in the enclosure your working on. Is he from a breeder? Would they be willing to hold him so you can finish up the set up and the bio active aspects?

Hey now that was one of my rational thoughts in the should I get him process.. Says a lot about my personality lol. I keep tossing my hair out a window and waiting for a night in shining Armour to climb up and rescue me... has not worked yet... Maybe it only works for blondes... :unsure:
Hey that’s how they get me a zing to the heart they have to come home. It’s the rule!!

Hey now that was one of my rational thoughts in the should I get him process.. Says a lot about my personality lol. I keep tossing my hair out a window and waiting for a night in shining Armour to climb up and rescue me... has not worked yet... Maybe it only works for blondes... :unsure:
It's not working for you because we all know you're no damsel in distress. You're more like Meg, luring Hercules to the underworld ;)
Hey that’s how they get me a zing to the heart they have to come home. It’s the rule!!
Yeah I know what you guys mean. Kinda like that veiled I showed you at my exotics shop.... a dangerous game I play whenever I go in there now lol

Ok like I am pretty sure I am wayyyyy too late to the party and you may have already decided anyways....

Ok so here was my rational thinking when I decided to get Bahari....

Does he make your heart sing?
Can you give him the care he deserves?
Do you have it in you to take care of 2?

I know you well enough that I know these would all be Yes answers...

I Honestly think keeping Lilly in her jungle and adding a base with playsand for her to have a permanent lay bin is the way to go. Yes you could even expand the current cage size if she shows signs of needing the extra space.

Then put the new boy in the enclosure your working on. Is he from a breeder? Would they be willing to hold him so you can finish up the set up and the bio active aspects?

Yes to all of the above, lol - I couldn't stop obsessively staring at him! Unfortunately, I waffled too long and he's already found a home... :( but one of his younger clutch mates is available and will be ready late July!! Lisa (the breeder) says she's happy to hold this one, and I'll have pictures of him later today! :love: Timeline wise, this works near perfectly - the build will be done and have a bit of time to establish!

I also confirmed the lineage. Sire is a Nosy Mitsio, dam is a Nosy Faly/Ambilobe. So, Boy is 50 Nosy Mitsio, 25/25 Nosy Faly/Ambilobe!

Sire:

Dam's brother (Nosy Faly/Ambilobe):

Grandsires in the mix:

Sounds awesome. Can't wait to see the finished product. Those MagNatural planters look cool. Do they have drainage holes in them?

Thank you!! The MagNaturals don't come with drainage holes, but I went and drilled some. They're very sturdy little planters!! I think they'd work better on glass, but with a stick under each to help disperse the weight they've held up well over the last few months. I'd definitely buy them again!

Yes to all of the above, lol - I couldn't stop obsessively staring at him! Unfortunately, I waffled too long and he's already found a home... :( but one of his younger clutch mates is available and will be ready late July!! Lisa (the breeder) says she's happy to hold this one, and I'll have pictures of him later today! :love: Timeline wise, this works near perfectly - the build will be done and have a bit of time to establish!

I also confirmed the lineage. Sire is a Nosy Mitsio, dam is a Nosy Faly/Ambilobe. So, Boy is 50 Nosy Mitsio, 25/25 Nosy Faly/Ambilobe!

Sire:

View attachment 236695

Dam's brother (Nosy Faly/Ambilobe):

View attachment 236696

Grandsires in the mix:

View attachment 236697
View attachment 236698
Awwww that sounds perfect!!!!! Yayyyyyyy I am so excited for you!

Awwww that sounds perfect!!!!! Yayyyyyyy I am so excited for you!

Thanks Becca!! I probably don't need the extra expenses and the voices of reason in my life are giving me the "but Amanda, you're going back to school soon!" spiel, but I really can't pass this up!!

Now, to think of a name... :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom