Thanks Lance!

bbqandtinyb

Here's a picture of Carmine, my baby ambilobe from Lance. He's getting used to his surroundings, but he seems to be settling in nicely. Thanks Lance, it was great meeting you! He's super healthy and inquisitive, just as I expected.
carm.jpg

Looks good! Lance is a good guy. I don't htink you'll be let down with his chams.

Let me know if you need bugs... LOL I work in Ontario near the UPS distro....

Well, he is kinda small. I wanted to feed him some of my dubia nymphs, but I think I'm just going to get some small-medium sized crickets for now until I feel comfortable with him eating roaches. As far as treats go, I don't have anything as an enrichment feeder for him or my Nosy Be, you could help me out there...:confused:

Well, he is kinda small. I wanted to feed him some of my dubia nymphs, but I think I'm just going to get some small-medium sized crickets for now until I feel comfortable with him eating roaches. As far as treats go, I don't have anything as an enrichment feeder for him or my Nosy Be, you could help me out there...:confused:

PM sent... :D

He looks great!!! You should be able to offer him dubia nymphs right now. That is if they are nymphs. Also if you can get that guy out in the natural sun as much as possible and he will BLOW UP real quick:)

Wow, he already looks at home. He isn't stressed at all. As Cain stated, he is big enough to handle dubia nymphs. I never gave him any dubias before, as he was being fed crickets and house flies.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Lance

Back
Top Bottom