Tentative habitat setup. Feedback appreciated

It sounds like a pregnant mother. Whatever she puts in her body, transfers over to baby. If that is a drug, baby is affected even after being born. DNA could have been damaged which can then continue to following generations. Might be a stretch but thats how I think of it
Don't get me started on epigenetics. Some studies postulate that a woman that smokes while she is pregnant can cause epigenetics changes the persist 7 generations later. They done some cool studies on mice with epigenetics and environmental changes but I don't remember them well enough to quote here.

For anyone wondering what epigenetics are;
Your dna is basically a blueprint within this blueprint some things are essentially guaranteed. IE two people with a dominant gene for brown hair will virtually always create a brown haired child. But within this blueprint exists variables that can be changed or altered based on environmental conditions and such. It's pretty cool stuff.

Cage coming along. Lights good to go and mistking ready.

Just waiting on dragon ledges so I can setup branch network and hang plants! Should be here Monday along with black pvc board for corner walls.

Picking up my Ambilobe on February 6th or 7th.

99% sure I'll name him Aristotle

Attachments

• IMG_20210123_222848984.jpg
    IMG_20210123_222848984.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_20210123_222844383.jpg
    IMG_20210123_222844383.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 87
Aristotle is such a dope name, man. Is the weight to give the base the slope for drainage? Gotta keep us updated as you get the vines and branches in. Cant wait to see everything finished

Aristotle is such a dope name, man. Is the weight to give the base the slope for drainage? Gotta keep us updated as you get the vines and branches in. Cant wait to see everything finished
Yeah trying to give it as much slope as possible. Would work fine but the only bulkhead they had in stock has a bit more of a lip then I'd like so going to have to order one thats lower profile and the slope will work perfect as is.

I studied philosophy and always loved plato and aristotle so I figured it fit. Aristotle was also a zoologist and the father of biology.

Yeah trying to give it as much slope as possible. Would work fine but the only bulkhead they had in stock has a bit more of a lip then I'd like so going to have to order one thats lower profile and the slope will work perfect as is.

I studied philosophy and always loved plato and aristotle so I figured it fit. Aristotle was also a zoologist and the father of biology.
Not chameleon related but if you're into hip hop, Royce Da 5'9 has an album called The Allegory, the intro has a dope Cave Theory reference. Always dope to include your interests in your new hobby. Spotted that convention lanyard in the back lol

Not chameleon related but if you're into hip hop, Royce Da 5'9 has an album called The Allegory, the intro has a dope Cave Theory reference. Always dope to include your interests in your new hobby. Spotted that convention lanyard in the back lol
Haha yeah I work in cannabis so I go to most of the events to network and shit. Love royce da 5'9 and am familiar!

Back
Top Bottom