Temps

duquen550

Not sure if this goes here, but anyways, move if not. I am planning to have a cham... I have always loved this animals, last year i almost get one, but i preferred a leo since I was just starting with rept. So now with more experience I might be ready for one.
I live in a tropical country. Humidity does not go under 65-70% most of the year, but during mid year it can each easily 90-95%.
Temps are constantly almost all year. During days it Can reach max. 33C, and during nights it can reach at most 27C
So are this temp right? What is the perfect cham for them? or I cant have one?
:D

People keep chameleons even when they live in environments that would normally be hostile to the animals. That's what a lot of the discussion here is: how do I keep an animal from Madagascar alive in Iceland?

Your temps and humidity are much closer to "right" for just about all chameleons than a lot of people here. Depending on the type of chameleon you get, you'll have to worry some about heat and humidity but you have a lot fewer obstacles to overcome than many.

There's a stickied topic at the top of this forum. You should read all of the documents it links to. That will go a long way to a) alleviating trepidation and b) giving you real information you can work with.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/basic-husbandry-38769/

Back
Top Bottom