Temporary Cage ok?

Ben0918

the reptile expo i am going to is just around the corner (September 23) and i am really interested in a veiled chameleon. now i DO KNOW all chams need screen enclosures but will he/she be ok in a regular tank for about 3-4 days?

the reptile expo i am going to is just around the corner (September 23) and i am really interested in a veiled chameleon. now i DO KNOW all chams need screen enclosures but will he/she be ok in a regular tank for about 3-4 days?

That shouldn't be a problem. Be sure to have everything else that is required, such as heat lamp and uvb bulb, misting device, foliage, sticks and food... :)
Oh, and of course the supplements! Calcium w/o d3, calcium with d3 and a multi vit. Do you know how the supplement schedule works?

if you mean a fish tank, just be very careful as you can overheat them in those tanks with the basking lights.

My guy was in a tank for awhile when I first got him, should be fine. Just be sure to supplement well and be aware your cham may get grumpy at their reflection sometimes :p

Back
Top Bottom