Tease alert!!

Y'all are gunna think that I'm crazy, but here goes: I had a panther before I got Chazam. I took Maynard (my 1st panther) outside one day in March and the wind blew the cage over and off went Maynard. Never to be seen again. :(

Chazam has been a really neat and wonderful cham to work with, but I wanted to get another panther to add to the collection. This opportunity came up and I couldn't resist. Kind of like a 2nd chance. A redo. A do over. A MULLIGAN!!!

I think I shall name him MULLIGAN!!! :D What says y'all???

matttxxx.jpg

Y'all are gunna think that I'm crazy, but here goes: I had a panther before I got Chazam. I took Maynard (my 1st panther) outside one day in March and the wind blew the cage over and off went Maynard. Never to be seen again. :(

Chazam has been a really neat and wonderful cham to work with, but I wanted to get another panther to add to the collection. This opportunity came up and I couldn't resist. Kind of like a 2nd chance. A redo. A do over. A MULLIGAN!!!

I think I shall name him MULLIGAN!!! :D What says y'all???

Love it!!!!! I agree Mulligan is an awesome name!!!!!!!!!!

Max you are off the hook, that little, bitty baby is adorable. In fact he is perfect as I can see by all his pictures. And his name fits. Now I will be needing pictures so i may watch him grow up unto what every beautiful big boy colors he has. Good Job.

Max you are off the hook, that little, bitty baby is adorable. In fact he is perfect as I can see by all his pictures. And his name fits. Now I will be needing pictures so i may watch him grow up unto what every beautiful big boy colors he has. Good Job.

Thanks, Laurie! That is sweet of ya to say! You know I'll be a picture taking fool, once he has settled! :D

Someone has me 2nd guessing the sex. I need 2nd, 3rd, 4th opinions on this. Boy or girl??

Sometimes it can be hard to tell at this age. Even for an experienced breeder. My first thought was female. But a female that is carrying very coveted color genetics. She's carrying strong blues and reds.

My second thought is that there is a ghost of a tail bulge. So it may be a male.

We have had a few males that, when housed with others, suppressed the appearance of their primary sexual characteristics (perhaps for survival) and appeared female-like until separated into their own homes.

None of the pics shows a really clear tail-base shot so I didn't think, personally, that I could voice a definitive opinion either way.

It may take more time. He's only 3 months old.

The cool thing is that if she is a female she is an exceptional one. VERY beautiful. Females are very sweet and wonderful to care for. You, and we, will love her either way.

Sometimes it can be hard to tell at this age. Even for an experienced breeder. My first thought was female. But a female that is carrying very coveted color genetics. She's carrying strong blues and reds.

My second thought is that there is a ghost of a tail bulge. So it may be a male.

We have had a few males that, when housed with others, suppressed the appearance of their primary sexual characteristics (perhaps for survival) and appeared female-like until separated into their own homes.

None of the pics shows a really clear tail-base shot so I didn't think, personally, that I could voice a definitive opinion either way.

It may take more time. He's only 3 months old.

The cool thing is that if she is a female she is an exceptional one. VERY beautiful. Females are very sweet and wonderful to care for. You, and we, will love her either way.

Wow! What a great response! I appreciate that. I will try and get better pics soon. He/she is currently getting better acquainted with the new home. I was sure and the breeder is sure of it being male, but now I'm curious... :)

Back
Top Bottom