Tattoos, who has em

Pure

I know at least a few of you have some. I know a couple have Chams. So lets see some skin..err ink.

I'll start
041.jpg

047.jpg

This is the only one I have that is the result of a drunken night of debauchery. Didn't turn out too bad considering how bad I was bleeding and how drunk the artist was. I should point out it was 100% free hand, nothing to trace.
052.jpg

LOL I knew it was Chuck. I didn't want to inflate his ego. His arms do that enough. :p

Here are two of mine, the superman symbol has a star for every person I know killed on Sept 11th, the other is a dedication to family members who have passed on.

Attachments

• P1011548.jpg
    P1011548.jpg
    258 KB · Views: 93
  • P1011547.jpg
    P1011547.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 100
LOL I knew it was Chuck. I didn't want to inflate his ego. His arms do that enough. :p

HA HA HA!! Hey, didn't I see his arms....uummm...tattoos in one of the last tattoo contests in Reptiles Magazine?? Those things are sweet (the tattoos...)! (not that the rest of yours aren't....:))

No tattoos Jann??:confused:

I have 4 of them.

A little puppy

A beach scene with unicorns

A daisy

and a heart that says "Mom" :)

I have so badly wanted to get a set of cham footprints on the back of my neck. But I can't seem to find reference anywhere.:(

No tattoos Jann??:confused:

I have 4 of them.

A little puppy

A beach scene with unicorns

A daisy

and a heart that says "Mom" :)

Get off your butt and get some pics Jay. 5 mins in front of a mirror if your lady friend doesn't wanna help out. That's how I got mine...someone wanted to see them so I was prompted to get pics..Kinda what started this.

That's pretty deep Rhino.

Julie, my arms used to be much larger. Nothing compared to Chuck's but hey we all can't own a gym. LOL I had to stop lifting after having that fistula (modified vein) installed in my left arm. It starves my arm for blood. So lifting heavy heavy weights sends shooting pains down to my finger tips. I also found that this often caused me to drop what ever I was lifting. Not very safe, so yeah. :(

That's funny as hell Sancho. How in the world did you come up with that one?

Better keep up on your sit ups my friend. Time and age causes the abdominal muscles to expand and relax. This allows your internal organs to settle and push the gut out. This is the typical cause for old man gut. Sit ups help but as you get older, will become an ongoing struggle.

Then again at 80 who gives a crap. lol

LOL that isn't my tattoo I actually have none :D I just love that tattoo though it's funny as heck!

I hope you appriciate these pics, I was sweating my arse off taking them....;)

Right arm

Tribal design w/hotrod flames, last name in old english down the back

Left arm

Praying hands "Don't pray on me" under them, "Sinner" in old english down the back.

Back
Top Bottom