Tamatave babies update!

jessica

Avid Member
Well these guys are now 3 months old and growing like weeds! A few will be gowing into cages soon considering they can reach the top of the bins without really trying lol

The weather here has been real foggy and then today was severally windy so the pictures are not the best :eek:

https://www.chameleonforums.com/tamatave-hatchling-65850/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/tamatave-babies-67814/
https://www.chameleonforums.com/tamatave-babies-2-months-old-69490/

Photobucket176-1.jpg

photobucket190-1.jpg

photobucket217-1.jpg

photobucket194-1.jpg

photobucket199-1.jpg

photobucket236-1.jpg

photobucket203-1.jpg

RandompicturesOct-Nov234.jpg

photobucket268-1.jpg

I'll be adding more pictures to this thread in the next few days

Thank you for looking :D

They all look wonderful Jessica!! Great job with them! Has it all gone pretty smooth or have there been any hiccups along the way? They all look so very healthy, sign of a wonderful loving mom :D

Last edited:
Ooooh Jessica you know how much I love there updates :D thanks for the new pics, they look great! Keep em coming :)

they look awsome little buggers!!!!!! lol

you are doing a wonderful job with them:)

i see red/orange hints!!!

Hey Jessica, you must be going thru FF like crazy! So young and showing red colors, nice! I hope you had a blast birthday. :)

What little cuties! They are growing up so fast. Don't get too attached. Some might have to go to new homes. That's the hardest part about having babies.

I LOVE the 4th pic - that little baby looking out into the ginormous world...it is a very interesting shot! Can almost hear the little guy thinking "I bet there are a lot of tasty bugs out there to hunt!" Very cute!!
:cool:

They all look wonderful Jessica!! Great job with them! Has it all gone pretty smooth or have there been any hiccups along the way? They all look so very healthy, sign of a wonderful loving mom :D

Thank you! I consider myself to have been fortunate with these guys, they all have been strong and healthy from the start. I have had a couple people tell me there has been problems with CH/CB Tamataves at around 4 months so we will see:)

Hey Jessica, you must be going thru FF like crazy! So young and showing red colors, nice! I hope you had a blast birthday. :)

Why Thank you! I only used 2 fruit fly cultures :eek: These guys have been eating such a variety of roach nymphs, crickets and isopods they look at FF like "What the h**l are these!" a few of the bigger ones will actually run from FF :rolleyes: I am hoping to add house flies soon

What little cuties! They are growing up so fast. Don't get too attached. Some might have to go to new homes. That's the hardest part about having babies.

That is the problem Jann lol Even though the people that are inquiring about them will provide wonderful homes I KNOW I will shed tears with every one shipped off :( Thank you for the compliment

Thabk you so much everyone for the compliments! These guys have been so much fun to watch grow, now that I am starting to see them develop color I am getting even more excited to see how they are going to turn out.

Aside from being outside I think sitting in a tree looking out of the window is their favorite thing ever! Crazy babies :D

To put to rest that stupid myth on Tamataves that have issues after a certain age.... TOTALLY false. Have multiple 7 month olds with ZERO issues.

Back
Top Bottom