Taking a picture like a chameleon

elizaann2

Chameleon Enthusiast
I did it! I took a picture like a chameleon and I found some awesome people to take a pic with me 🤣

@DeremensisBlue - thanks for being such a good sport with my silly request

Attachments

• IMG_4814.jpeg
    IMG_4814.jpeg
    345.6 KB · Views: 26
  • IMG_8457.jpeg
    IMG_8457.jpeg
    329.2 KB · Views: 21
Garrett Hartle was there too! Wow! This must have been Clint’s grand opening or something. Clint does do quite a convincing chameleon impression, right down to the veiled hiss. 😂
Yes, we were all there to help Clint celebrate his grand opening. You can see who you recognize in this motley crew!
clints reptile center opening.jpg

One of the challenges was to select one of the reptiles inside Clint's reptile room and we had 1.5 hours to put together a video that was 65 seconds or less as to why that was the best pet reptile. My team won the last competition so I jumped at the chance to do the Emerald Tree Skink. Had a blast!

Yes, we were all there to help Clint celebrate his grand opening. You can see who you recognize in this motley crew!
View attachment 345376

One of the challenges was to select one of the reptiles inside Clint's reptile room and we had 1.5 hours to put together a video that was 65 seconds or less as to why that was the best pet reptile. My team won the last competition so I jumped at the chance to do the Emerald Tree Skink. Had a blast!

Wow! I recognize quite a few YouTubers, but don’t know all their names. Looks like it was a great time. Again, I totally love and appreciate that you were there representing us chameleon keepers. You do need to hook Clint up with some chameleons. He can’t have a reptile room and a chameleon as his logo and not have any chameleons. Sheesh! He’s super smart and should already know that. 😂
Interesting that you picked the emerald tree skink…Clint’s favorite reptile. 🤨
Glad you had a great and fun time. 💗

Back
Top Bottom