Tail

ive been noticing on my 4 month old veiled chameleons tail is sometimes staright as an arrow just wondering if that is a normal trait or if theres a reason behind it ..

My panther is often walking around with his tail straight out, especially if he is moving on a pretty plain area like a shelf etc
Does the tail still maintain normal colors or is it darker than the rest of the body?

I've never seen mine do that, but if the tail moves like normal, and doesn't look abnormal like GrimCamel said I would think the tail is fine.

My panther is often walking around with his tail straight out, especially if he is moving on a pretty plain area like a shelf etc
Does the tail still maintain normal colors or is it darker than the rest of the body?
Ya hes tail is the same color as hes body and defiantly uses it when climbing i just wasnt sure if there was a reason behind having it straight out i guess its not a big deal cause hes behavior hasnt changed ..

Ya hes tail is the same color as hes body and defiantly uses it when climbing i just wasnt sure if there was a reason behind having it straight out i guess its not a big deal cause hes behavior hasnt changed ..
Its probably a balance issue kind of like how a trapeze artist uses a pole while walking a tight rope.

I see mine do that sometimes, usually while basking standing, how do I put this, regal like. Reminds me of a proud lion or something. :D

She'll also do it when she climbs on to the enclosure door.

Back
Top Bottom