T-Rex Calcium Plus

Bernie

Hi fellow Cham lovers.

I have been using the product mentioned in the topic title. I dust his food with this stuff at every feeding.

My question is, do I need to buy any other products? I get the impression it's an "all in one" supplement.

It does contain very small amounts of Vitamin A & D3.

Can anyone please confirm?

I believe the product has a website... http://t-rexproducts.com

Hi fellow Cham lovers.

I have been using the product mentioned in the topic title. I dust his food with this stuff at every feeding.

My question is, do I need to buy any other products? I get the impression it's an "all in one" supplement.

It does contain very small amounts of Vitamin A & D3.

Can anyone please confirm?

I believe the product has a website... http://t-rexproducts.com

Um I kinda had the same question about this... People have been telling me NOT to feed powder with D3 daily... It can overdose your chameleon and dies but idk bout your powder I've never hears about an "all in one" supplement before.

Get a plain calcium with NO d3 and use that. I do not know how much the d3 the T rex contains but you don't want to use anything with d3 on a daily basis. Your chameleon is being exposed to the UVB light in his cage which helps him to produce d3. You dont want to over do it on the d3 and if your chameleon is going to be getting alot of sun outdoors now or in the future, then that is all the more reason to not use d3 everyday.

Get a plain calcium with NO d3 and use that. I do not know how much the d3 the T rex contains but you don't want to use anything with d3 on a daily basis. Your chameleon is being exposed to the UVB light in his cage which helps him to produce d3. You dont want to over do it on the d3 and if your chameleon is going to be getting alot of sun outdoors now or in the future, then that is all the more reason to not use d3 everyday.

The D3 amount says....

Vitamin D-3, min 40,000 IU/Kg

Also says is designed to be used with every feed

Back
Top Bottom