T. deremensis (Giant Usambara 3-horned)

My newest addition:)

derm-1.jpg

derm3.jpg

derm2-1.jpg

Nice!!! I find the deremensis an ungreatfull hatfull lil species ;) But I love my lil female :)
Sadly I lost my male. RIP Tenga

Ive never kept this species before, and have heard that they are pretty sedentary, but this guy is on the move from lights on til lights out, and he is VERY calm.

Paul,

I guessed that it had to be CB. I have never seen a deremensis in such perfect condition. Fantastic.

I had a male deremensis many years ago. He is shy, skittish, and never became accustomed to interaction with me. How is the demeanor of your CB individual?

Paul,

I guessed that it had to be CB. I have never seen a deremensis in such perfect condition. Fantastic.

I had a male deremensis many years ago. He is shy, skittish, and never became accustomed to interaction with me. How is the demeanor of your CB individual?

Mike, thanks I do have to agree with you:), and this guy is so freakin calm, I cant even get him to spot up! He climbs onto my hand if I open the cage, dogs run in the room he just sits there and watches them no prob lol. I love this guy:D

Mike, thanks I do have to agree with you:), and this guy is so freakin calm, I cant even get him to spot up! He climbs onto my hand if I open the cage, dogs run in the room he just sits there and watches them no prob lol. I love this guy:D

CB chameleons are much more easy to handle and work with. That normally is a rule of thumb. To spot your Deremensis I recommend showing him another chameleon up close.

Back
Top Bottom