Symposium/ Carpool from Orlando?(Go Green)

Jerm

Avid Member
Is there anyone who would like to carpool to the Symposium next friday? I am working at the show on Sat. and driving back and forth and thought it would be nice to go green and save on gas money to carpool Friday. Let me know.

Is there anyone who would like to carpool to the Symposium next friday? I am working at the show on Sat. and driving back and forth and thought it would be nice to go green and save on gas money to carpool Friday. Let me know.

We arrive at the airport at like 3:30 pm you can pick my wife and I up there. :)

I'll be going Friday as well, but since you're working there Saturday I'm sure you won't be driving back friday night. I would have gladly carpooled. I've got some things I have to take care of that weekend or else I would have stayed also.

Jerm if you want to enlarge our carpool I have an suv rented, sorry I am not being green - my silly hubby always gets me an suv as that is what I drive here in Montana. I get in about the same time as Chad and Darci so this could work well.

Jerm if you want to enlarge our carpool I have an suv rented, sorry I am not being green - my silly hubby always gets me an suv as that is what I drive here in Montana. I get in about the same time as Chad and Darci so this could work well.

Laurie: Your hubby knows you need an SUV just to get everything back that you get at the show. :p;)

Laurie: Your hubby knows you need an SUV just to get everything back that you get at the show. :p;)

Are you kidding????? On the "new" rules I get 44 lbs of luggage, that includes purse, carry on & checked luggage. last time I flew it was 50 lbs checked, and they didn't weight purses or carry on. i will bury the post office when I leave Daytona if I am forced to leave with as much stuff as last year.

This year the first stop will be to see if the guy with the parsons is back again:D ----I hate coming to this show:(

Jeremy, It looks like you might need a van. :)

Laurie, Lizbeth told me all that stuff you bought last year would barely fit in the back of that big station wagon of hers. :D

You'll be bringing Laurie, right?

Yeah, she beat me to the punch on that question.

Jeremy, It looks like you might need a van. :)

Laurie, Lizbeth told me all that stuff you bought last year would barely fit in the back of that big station wagon of hers. :D

Maybe even a short bus or something. :p

So it looks like we have a carload already with Laurie, Chad Darci and I so if there are others who want to carpool, maybe you can get together on here and plan something.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

Yeah, she beat me to the punch on that question.

Maybe even a short bus or something. :p

So it looks like we have a carload already with Laurie, Chad Darci and I so if there are others who want to carpool, maybe you can get together on here and plan something.

Look forward to seeing everyone there!

So you are willing to take Chad and Darci but not the other half of the tiki crew. uh huh :mad:

Ok guys, sounds like we need to make plans. I was going off of what Laurie was saying when I said Chad and Darci are riding with us.:eek: I assumed that she had already made plans with them.

We arrive at the airport at like 3:30 pm you can pick my wife and I up there. :)

You guys are getting in at the same time as Laurie (;);)), and you were the first one to post. Maybe Laurie will bring you along from the airport. You will have to put up with stopping at my house though on the way through Orlando and checking out my chams (and other herps).. We are coming back to Orlando after the Symposium because she has to pick up her sister at the airport, and I have to go back home. I will be driving back to Daytona on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. though to work at the show.

I'm in Gainesville if anyone is coming around here, I don't have concrete plans to go to the show, but I'd really love to!

You guys are getting in at the same time as Laurie (;);)), and you were the first one to post. Maybe Laurie will bring you along from the airport. You will have to put up with stopping at my house though on the way through Orlando and checking out my chams (and other herps).. We are coming back to Orlando after the Symposium because she has to pick up her sister at the airport, and I have to go back home. I will be driving back to Daytona on Saturday at 8:00 a.m. though to work at the show.

Will we be able to make the symposium on time? I would be willing to do this. I have to figure out how to get back to the airport on Monday but I doubt that is too difficult.

Back
Top Bottom