Symposium/ Carpool from Orlando?(Go Green)

The symposium doesn't start until 6 PM so we should be fine. I am on united flight 762, arriving (hopefully) at 342 PM. I pick up the car and luggage if you guys have to wait on yours and we are off to Jerm's. Let me know if this works for you.

The symposium doesn't start until 6 PM so we should be fine. I am on united flight 762, arriving (hopefully) at 342 PM. I pick up the car and luggage if you guys have to wait on yours and we are off to Jerm's. Let me know if this works for you.

I think that will work great! Let me check with Lisa and I will get back to you soon. I am going to PM you my number.

We are on flight 1480 out of DFW Dallas/ Fort Worth Aug 20, 2010
12:15 PM MCO Orlando Aug 20, 2010

Arrive at
03:50 PM ..... Pretty close to the same time.

I'm landing in Orlando on Thursday at about 4PM.... Don't suppose anyone is headed from Orlando to Daytona on Thursday afternoon? I was planning to rent a car, but I don't need one besides getting from Orlando to Daytona. I'll help with gas. I fly out of Orlando on Monday morning at 8:20. I was planning to stay with Boysen in Orlando on Sunday night.

Chris - I only act that way if he's buying dinner. If I'm paying my own, I don't always act like I care what's being talked about.

Looks like I'm helping with the TTPG.org booth and helping a few turtle/tortoise friends on Friday morning with setup. I'll probably show up at the cham talks and the tortoise ones later on Friday night. There's nothing quite like hearing THE Christopher Anderson III explain the climatic variations in Madagascar. I've heard them 4 or 5 times now and can never get enough. Brings tears to my eyes every time.

Last edited:
We are on flight 1480 out of DFW Dallas/ Fort Worth Aug 20, 2010
12:15 PM MCO Orlando Aug 20, 2010

Arrive at
03:50 PM ..... Pretty close to the same time.

We get into Orlando around 6:00 AM... We shall then drive to Daytona, doink around for a while, take a nap then hit up the chameleon event. We will prob stay for all of them.

I'll probably show up at the cham talks and the tortoise ones later on Friday night. There's nothing quite like hearing THE Christopher Anderson III explain the climatic variations in Madagascar. I've heard them 4 or 5 times now and can never get enough. Brings tears to my eyes every time.

Fortunately they put me right in the middle of the lineup so everyone gets to take a nap half way through the symposium as a sort of forced intermission.

Chris

Who's taking me in their suitcase? :confused:

I promise I'm under like, 400 lbs. If it helps I can get below that 44 lb mark! Maybe... okay I love food too much.

Fortunately they put me right in the middle of the lineup so everyone gets to take a nap half way through the symposium as a sort of forced intermission.

Chris

Funny you say that.... Just 10 minutes ago I was talking to a ball python friend of mine in AZ telling him I'd be going to the cham and tortoise/turtle talks, and the first thing he said was "oh, man, that's gonna be a real snooze-fest." LOL

Back
Top Bottom