Sweet California Sun

I gave my first one in the ER in Merced,Ca! A prostitute....why didi it have to be a prostitute!?!?!?!

Really...i been posting all day and my fingers are freaking sore....leave where??between birds fish..and all my imagination friends on this forum...not to mention this peeing turtle worst than my freaking dogs....where do u want me to go???the freaking animal shelter n lock myself up n throw away the freaking key 4ever n ever...
Dying your 2 year break was long enough . That’s all you get . Now get back to work !!. You got babies to make !. Birds to care for , and 4 legged furry babies that need attention . Plus that dang f*** turtle needs a spank !. Get to it !!.

Jessica is my very best friend . She truly is an angel. Matts my big brother I get nothing past him . I get it you will be so very happy .
Yeah I have gotten so much mentoring from Matt and I think he is one of the best people I have ever met. I truly think they breed the best Chams and I love that they raise them with love and attention.

It was finally nice out today so we soaked up all the rays we could.

Attachments

• 20190524_152812.jpg
    20190524_152812.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 151
Back
Top Bottom