Sweet California Sun

the turtle squirting out piss pic got me XDDD idk why lmao but i started to burst out laughing i hope no one wakes up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Hey brandy im glad u came....i been seriously try to train my turtle everytime he did that to me...i flip him over...so he cant get back up...but his liquid pee are aiming higher n higher towards my freaking eyes.

awwww thanks! I am even more jelly of you now though. I want one of Matt's babies. He is the best and I adore his little ones! I just need more room. Beman would prefer to be free range even in his big cage he is always wanting out to wander around so until I have the space it is not fair to him to bring in another little one.
Just do it make the room . We hatched 5 and Septiseye is his .

@alphakenc took much to long of a break . Never to leave us agin !.
Really...i been posting all day and my fingers are freaking sore....leave where??between birds fish..and all my imagination friends on this forum...not to mention this peeing turtle worst than my freaking dogs....where do u want me to go???the freaking animal shelter n lock myself up n throw away the freaking key 4ever n ever...

Back
Top Bottom