Sweet baby arrived!!!!

Okay so I officially must declare my love for this forum and my love for our breeder!! They've been talking with me all morning about the issue. I did the sugar water soak, massage, and water based lube twice and a 3 minute mist. Well, I've never been happier to see poop in my life!!!!! Right now his vent is looking normal. The vet's office said I can bring him in for an emergency visit if the concern continues. Fingers crossed that our baby can finally get comfortable!

Okay so I officially must declare my love for this forum and my love for our breeder!! They've been talking with me all morning about the issue. I did the sugar water soak, massage, and water based lube twice and a 3 minute mist. Well, I've never been happier to see poop in my life!!!!! Right now his vent is looking normal. The vet's office said I can bring him in for an emergency visit if the concern continues. Fingers crossed that our baby can finally get comfortable!
I've been watching this thread since I first commented, and I'm happy things are going well! I hope they continue that way, I'll be sending good thoughts :)

Great news! Just keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t come back out!

Back
Top Bottom