Suzi's Babies

So I went to see Suzi's herd of babies today...
omg, they are huge! , and colorful and so chill
And so many!!!
Its hard to believe they are the same hatchlings I saw just a short time ago.
You are doing an amazing job Suzi
anne

lmao...I didn't even catch that when I first saw this post Anne!! I am so upset I missed the change to give you a hard time first!!! :mad::p hehe better get to it lady!! ;)

Not to worry, all of us are just waiting, and waiting and waiting for the promised pictures. Have you left for Suzi's yet?????????

She is probably in her car right now...that is why she is ignoring us....she is driving to Suzi's to get pics...I am sure of it!! :D

Anne: knock knock knock

Suzi: "Hey Anne, what are you doing back? you just left!"

Anne: " it was silly of me to speak about all the goodies i saw here in a thread without pic, now there is a angry mob growing on the forum and i can not return without pix!!"

Suzi: "Well chop chop Anne,get da snapping"

lol :-D

Anne: knock knock knock

Suzi: "Hey Anne, what are you doing back? you just left!"

Anne: " it was silly of me to speak about all the goodies i saw here in a thread without pic, now there is a angry mob growing on the forum and i can not return without pix!!"

Suzi: "Well chop chop Anne,get da snapping"

lol :-D

Accurate description, angry mob, grumble, grumble

You have got to be kidding me...
my new super duper 4g droid won't let me download pics to here now???

SUZI....help me, please
I've fallen and I can't get up

You know the two of you are killing us right?! There needs to be a thread 10 pages long with all these babies and their pictures...

You have got to be kidding me...
my new super duper 4g droid won't let me download pics to here now???

SUZI....help me, please
I've fallen and I can't get up

Lol Anne

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331620907.254800.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331620953.247940.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331620989.117267.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1331621027.963487.jpg

Awesome i am loving the pics. Look at the colors on that cham that is bad A:cool:

Hi Lee :) yeah I am pretty excited that the reds are starting to come in and they look like a really cool pink color, it's hard to capture on my phone. On a side a note I went to Home Depot today and bought 2 5 gallon buckets... You know what that means :D

Hi Lee :) yeah I am pretty excited that the reds are starting to come in and they look like a really cool pink color, it's hard to capture on my phone. On a side a note I went to Home Depot today and bought 2 5 gallon buckets... You know what that means :D

Awesome:D watch the other bill drop;)

Back
Top Bottom