Suzi's Babies

There was me, getting all ready to join an angry mob..............then I saw some lovely pictures of gorgeous little chams and I can't stay angry :D
Nice work mob, lol

Thanks Suzi we really needed that picture fix. Beautiful doesn't come close.

Anne, all is forgiven, we still loved you all along but like a kid, you needed a little discipline from us.:rolleyes: I would have loved to be with you to see those live, they sure look awesome.

:eek:WOW:eek: They are turning out AMAZING!!! So big, so healthy looking and those colors:eek::eek: These guys are all going to be the best of the best!! You should be so very proud of your accomplishment Suzi!! I can't decide which one I like better (of the males;)) the first or the third:confused: Are these your hold backs? If not we NEED pictures of the ones you are keeping to make us all VERY jealous:D:D

They look really good!
I have one and I just can not get over his personality!! He is just so social! If we even get near his cage he reaches his little arms out to us:)

My little girl is here....and not that little ;) she looks amazing!! Suzi has done an awesome job with these babies. I am quite sure i have never seen fat pads like these on a baby :D:D. This is Annapurna and she will get her own thread but for right now i want to show her off :D

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331757348328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331757348328.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 71
  • uploadfromtaptalk1331757367338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331757367338.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 53
  • uploadfromtaptalk1331757389615.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331757389615.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 70
I just LOVE the name! :D I am so happy she has such a nice home! :) I will be following her thread for sure ;)

Hey!! How did this picture thread end up in Lizard Lounge?? I can see moving out of Breeding but Lizard Lounge? We did finally get some photos in it ;)

Thanks Suzi...my wife picked the name, and actually posted a pic of her on FB before me :rolleyes: I assure you she is LOVED!!

She is busting het first she with me, poor thing ;)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1331907676259.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1331907676259.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 79
Back
Top Bottom