Surprise!!!!

Saldarya

Established Member
I do not handle my CHameleons much at all. I love and fascinated by them but they are not cuddly pets to me. That being said, I do have one Panther that truly likes to get out of his cage. There are no husbandry issues, he just likes to roam.

So....

I am out of town at the moment and my son is feeding them with my wives supervision. So the cage door is open and he is placing some butterworms in the feeder and like a flash...he is out the cage and running up my wifes arm to her head!!

Now she does not mind them, but as you can clearly see, she was not expecting it.....

Of course having a teenager daughter, the iPhone camera is ALWAYS at the ready for impromptu pics....

Have no fear, Sparky was calmly placed back into his cage where we decided to calmly eat his butterworms........

I need to figure a way to give this young man a free range.....

I do not handle my CHameleons much at all. I love and fascinated by them but they are not cuddly pets to me. That being said, I do have one Panther that truly likes to get out of his cage. There are no husbandry issues, he just likes to roam.

So....

I am out of town at the moment and my son is feeding them with my wives supervision. So the cage door is open and he is placing some butterworms in the feeder and like a flash...he is out the cage and running up my wifes arm to her head!!

Now she does not mind them, but as you can clearly see, she was not expecting it.....

Of course having a teenager daughter, the iPhone camera is ALWAYS at the ready for impromptu pics....

Have no fear, Sparky was calmly placed back into his cage where we decided to calmly eat his butterworms........

I need to figure a way to give this young man a free range.....

How'd they taste? ;)

Back
Top Bottom