Surprise Gift

Ace

Avid Member
A very long wait for my special birthday present to myself BUT well worth it :p haha.. enjoy the pics, he has no name yet:rolleyes:

I want to especially thank Bruce from Chameleon Paradise for making it an awsome experience and he is very kind and informative, and I enjoyed talking to him on the phone.

now here are some pics :p haha hope you like them

100_0102-1.jpg

100_0103-1.jpg

100_0104.jpg

100_0154-1.jpg

100_0166-1.jpg

100_0144-1.jpg

100_0125-1.jpg

100_0128.jpg

100_0124.jpg

yup its a nosey be haha, he is smaller than i expected but is very blue and colorful for his age, i couldnt be any happier:p:D

O wow look at the blue on that little bugger. He is going to look amazing! Who was the sire of Zulu? He has some of the nicest deepest reds I have ever seen. Thanks for the pics! Makes me feel like I was opening it! Gotta love those

Congrats on the new addition!

hehe, on a side note you should fix your cameras date, i was all confused for a second. unless those pics are from '07 in which case i want updates!

That's awesome they both look great. Congrats on your new guy. So now you have a red cham, and a blue cham. What's next? hahaha? You going to the San Diego show?

I just got mine from Bruce as well a couple of weeks ago, but I got a BB Ambilobe... can't wait til his colors start coming in! looks like yours is already showing some blue. nice

Nice,very nice, he is already showing good color. He looks so tiny in the first picture in his cage. Happy Birthday indeed.:D

Back
Top Bottom