Support for Mist King Nozzle

You can use light diffuser panels,you can get a big sheet for like $12 at a hardware store,just set a section fit for your top then put the mist king nozzle through it.

Can you use a pair of tin snips to cut the supports to the right size? I use coroplast cut to size. It's easy to cut with a razor knife or scissors. The washers would work, too.

Can you use a pair of tin snips to cut the supports to the right size? I use coroplast cut to size. It's easy to cut with a razor knife or scissors. The washers would work, too.

The corners I bought from Mist King are acrylic, so can't be cut with anything other than a saw.

I might just cut some coroplast.

I just love spending close to $100 for something that doesn't work. Oh well.

Sorry Janet, i didn't understand your question. My husband has cut a number of coroplast corners. I can send you a few if you need them. But coroplast it easy to cut with a box cutter.

I hate trying to cut acrylic or plexiglass, I never get it to turn out well. I bet if you email Marty at Mistking, he can cut them the right size for you. He's really helpful and fair. In the meantime coroplast is cheap and easy. I bet you could even use two milk caps with holes drilled through them.

Have they changed their size recently? The ones I have come no more than 4.5" from the side. If the cages are 5.5" wide, it looks like the ones I have from them would fit. How far do the ones you have come over?

Have they changed their size recently? The ones I have come no more than 4.5" from the side. If the cages are 5.5" wide, it looks like the ones I have from them would fit. How far do the ones you have come over?

I think this picture explains the problem.

The brackets are 6" at the widest part. I think the picture shows the problem. The little cages fit together as a unit on a drainage tray, so I can't even separate them.

I guess I'll just use coroplast or a 2"/3"stainless steel washer. I just hate stressing the screen.

Attachments

• 20150907_145937.jpg
    20150907_145937.jpg
    103 KB · Views: 117
I think this picture explains the problem.

The brackets are 6" at the widest part. I think the picture shows the problem. The little cages fit together as a unit on a drainage tray, so I can't even separate them.

I guess I'll just use coroplast or a 2"/3"stainless steel washer. I just hate stressing the screen.

They should work. You just need to place them at a 45 degree angle in the right front corner like in the larger cages. Not straight across. ;)

They should work. You just need to place them at a 45 degree angle in the right front corner like in the larger cages. Not straight across. ;)

I had wanted it closer to the door to give more room for light. Big duh moment! :rolleyes:

also, if it fits and you're able to do it, you may want to install them on the inside of the cage

Back
Top Bottom