Supplement Recommendation?

littlefoot3

I saw someone with a "rule of thumb" feeding schedule when I was browsing really late last night and now for the life of me I can't find the thread with the post.

I was wondering if anyone happens to know what I'm talking about? Or has another one they go by.

Also, while we're on the subject, What vitamins do you use! Let's see what everyone gives their colorful babies :)

I'm in the market for my supplements right now before my little boy arrives next month. Any brands that are must haves or must be avoided?

What chameleon are you looking to get, a little male veiled?

If so, this will answer all your questions, it's the veiled-specific care sheet: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/
If you scroll down to nutrition you'll see a section on supplements. For veileds, the most common schedule is a plain calcium at every feeding (no D3), a calcium with D3 about twice a month, and a multivitamin twice a month.

As far as the supplements I use personally, I use Repashy brand everything. So the Supercal NoD (my plain calcium) and the Calcium Plus (multivitamin and D3 calcium in one) a few times monthly, and that covers my D3 and multivitamins at the same time.

What chameleon are you looking to get, a little male veiled?

If so, this will answer all your questions, it's the veiled-specific care sheet: https://www.chameleonforums.com/care/caresheets/veiled/
If you scroll down to nutrition you'll see a section on supplements. For veileds, the most common schedule is a plain calcium at every feeding (no D3), a calcium with D3 about twice a month, and a multivitamin twice a month.

As far as the supplements I use personally, I use Repashy brand everything. So the Supercal NoD (my plain calcium) and the Calcium Plus (multivitamin and D3 calcium in one) a few times monthly, and that covers my D3 and multivitamins at the same time.
That sounds about like the one I had looked at last night! Thanks! And yes, he'll be a sweet little veiled :)

I use Komodo Chameleon dusting powder. It is designed to be used every day so you don't have to use a D3 type supplement once or twice a month:)

Back
Top Bottom