Superworms

tony97

Lost a few super worms in my enclosure and have no idea where they are. I’ve looked everywhere and throughly cleaned but can’t find them. Should be worried about them biting him at night ?

Lost a few super worms in my enclosure and have no idea where they are. I’ve looked everywhere and throughly cleaned but can’t find them. Should be worried about them biting him at night ?
really just depends where the superworms are and where hes sleeping, ive never seen superworms climb upwards in my enclourse so you should be okay! but thats just my experience

They will climb a screen, I have seen this if you don't find them they probably went into a plant. I've had beetles show up later.
interesting 🤔, whenever i’ve lost super worms they tend to jusr stay at the bottom and die but that’s good to know

They will just curl up and turn into beetles. They are not going to seek out the cham...

Happens all the time here. Worst case they get into the cork bark or other big stick, and you can hear them slowly chewing all night :p

Back
Top Bottom