Superworms aren't eating, whats wrong?

happiness

My superworms won't eat anything I throw in their bin, I'm wondering why..

My mailman left the box of superworms on my side porch.. I had no idea they were outside until 2 days later! :eek: None were moving so I put them next to my heater and soon enough they began to move more and more! :eek: They've been dying off one by one ever since. I was pulling out maybe 10-20 dead ones every couple of days. The living superworms won't eat anything I throw in their bin either. Does this have anything to do with them freezing? The first batch of superworms I had would eat anything I put in the bin, they LOVED collard greens. A whole leaf would be gone quickly. These are barely touching anything!

Last edited:
The cold got them, put some wheat bran and Quaker regular oats in, it might inspire some to live.

CHEERS!

Nick:D

I use the Bran Flakes cereal from Walmart. Put it in a blender and grind it up. Take a lid from like butter or Pringles can and put orange slices, organic romaine or spring salad mix on it. Keep them in a dark closet at room temp. I use a $.99 Sterlite shoebox bin with the lid off to keep them in.

Back
Top Bottom