Super Show THIS Weekend GO TIKI!

Vegas Chad

Avid Member
As I am sure you have seen in other threads but just in case you have not the Pomona Reptile Super Show is THIS weekend, the largest reptile show of 2011!

Start the year off right and treat yourself to a very affordable cage kit, some chameleon food and of course you will need a chameleon to go with it all! Come on down to the Tiki Tiki Reptiles booth and check out the whole slew of chameleons we will have, Pygmys to Mellers, Veileds and panthers big and small, heck we will even have some hoes ;).

Also Tiki Tiki Reptiles is partnering with Aqua Zamp for the show who will also have super high quality USA made misting systems available for display and sale. Come by and say hello!

Let us know you are a part of the chameleon forum and get a free item with any purchase!

Go to www.ReptileSuperShow.com for a coupon to save you a few bucks on your admission.

THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY-SUNDAY-SUNDAY!

YO MAN ...HOOK A BROTHA UP WITH SOME HOES, HOES , HOES!!!!;):cool:

ON SATURDAY AND SUNDAY, SUNDAY, SUNDAY!!!!!:D

p.s: mellers!!!!!! wc?, age?...details man , pm me your inventory please for the show! ...man im getting ahead of myself :p

Last edited:
I can't wait for this show!!

Stop by and get your AquaZamp misting systems! We'll have all of our NSF certified and Made in the USA misting products available for sale and at great show prices

Don't forget, we are the home of the one and only, original RainDome.

Chad, you didn't tell me about the melleri..... thanks! lol

lol kevin like you need another melleri..... looking forward to the show an seein all u guys there ill be pickin up some american made misting stuff from you kevin an chad i cant wait to see whatcha have.. see yall there...

speaking of big chams.....how big is your mellers ? do you happen to know how old?

No they are Med sized WC's. We have had them for about 6 weeks now, I may keep 2 for myself, not sure yet as to what I want to do with them :) They are really relaxed already and hand feeding.

No they are Med sized WC's. We have had them for about 6 weeks now, I may keep 2 for myself, not sure yet as to what I want to do with them :) They are really relaxed already and hand feeding.

awsome....so they mite be juvies? almost a year?....defineatley keep two...like a male and female if you know what i mean;)

PHP:
Melleri are sooo awesome... but they need lots of misting.... a good high quality misting system... for good hydration.

i see where you are goin with this:rolleyes:...heads up i maybe, mite, if possible, likely, a chance, not sure, then again, just sayin of gettin a misting system from you.....i know its crazy....but you never know:rolleyes::cool:

PHP:

i see where you are goin with this:rolleyes:...heads up i maybe, mite, if possible, likely, a chance, not sure, then again, just sayin of gettin a misting system from you.....i know its crazy....but you never know:rolleyes::cool:

Good! If you plan on getting melleri, you NEED a misting system! If having nine melleri has taught me anything, the key to keeping them happy and healthy is providing a large space for them with plenty of plants and TONS of water. Ask us at the show for more info about misting schedules and such, we love to blab about melleri :)

Good! If you plan on getting melleri, you NEED a misting system! If having nine melleri has taught me anything, the key to keeping them happy and healthy is providing a large space for them with plenty of plants and TONS of water. Ask us at the show for more info about misting schedules and such, we love to blab about melleri :)

awsome thank you, will do:D

As I am sure you have seen in other threads but just in case you have not the Pomona Reptile Super Show is THIS weekend, the largest reptile show of 2011!

Start the year off right and treat yourself to a very affordable cage kit, some chameleon food and of course you will need a chameleon to go with it all! Come on down to the Tiki Tiki Reptiles booth and check out the whole slew of chameleons we will have, Pygmys to Mellers, Veileds and panthers big and small, heck we will even have some hoes ;).

Also Tiki Tiki Reptiles is partnering with Aqua Zamp for the show who will also have super high quality USA made misting systems available for display and sale. Come by and say hello!

Chad, we are not, under any circumstances, allowed to take home any new melleri!!! We have made a mutual pact to talk each other out of it but I know our weakness, help us stay strong! :eek::p:D

Back
Top Bottom