Super Healthy Panther Northern NJ -rehome or adoption - experienced only

Im 31 years old. I drive a chevy suburban and own my own home. Complete with reptile room. I also have 3 kids. I wouldnt have offered if i was at my limit. No offense taken but seriously it sounds a little hypocritical of you to judge me when youre the one complaining about spending a few hours with a reptile that you made the choice to purchase. So whos really in over their head here?

I'm with you. So many assumptions were made. Almost like a fortune teller or something. :LOL:

Your screen name is "teen" So yeah, some assumptions were made. I'll let the other stuff go about suggesting I'm a hypocrite. Not sure what you do for a living, but if you have the time to raise 3 kids and take care of a room full of reptiles, hats off to you. Not to mention all all the repairs I'm sure you need to do weekly owning a Chevy :p

My full name is constantine so teen has been my nickname since i was young. Sorry if that threw you for a loop. Chevy runs like a top but either way yea im a driveway mechanic on top of all the other stuff i take care of. Im a man in every sense of the word. Hope you find your animal a real home.

Just messing around. I think it's just a hard time, thinking about giving up an animal. Easy to think of all the bad outcomes. I've had to give up 4 in the past year. Down to just my parson's, so I understand a bit. While it was a jump to assumptions, I can see how someone would get worried.

@teen you sound like a great keeper, should post some of your set ups some time. I love all those animals you mentioned. Used to have tortoises, snakes, and reefs myself. Now just 2 cats and 1 Parsons :/

Back
Top Bottom