Super Duper Stunner ~ 10 month old Red Body Blue Bar Ambilobe Male!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Picasso

I have a super duper stunner 10 month old red body blue bar Ambilobe male for sale. :eek: His colors are getting more and more amazing by the day and he is not even fully grown yet. He is CB and is pretty much stunning all the time even when he is calm. When fired up his body goes from red to orange to yellow with blue to turquoise bars. I am selling him because I already have several Ambilobe’s and need the cage space. His temperament is extremely laid back and does not mind being held and he has never bitten anyone.

I’m asking a awesome deal of $350 + shipping for him. :) He comes with a 1 week health guarantee. I have more photos of him available upon request.

Please give me a call if you have any questions. Serious inquires only please!

Thanks for looking,

Mike

Ryu.jpg

DSC_0035.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where did you get him? What lineage is he? Do you have any pictures of him showing a red body? He has a yellow body in the pictures.

Where did you get him? What lineage is he? Do you have any pictures of him showing a red body? He has a yellow body in the pictures.

I got him from Mike @ FL Chams. He is from the Inferno lineage. These are the best picture I got...he changes from redish to orangeish to yellowish. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom