"Sunfire" male got here Thursday!!

panther67

Established Member
Well my little "Sunfire" male is here!! I do not have any pics yet as I was letting him settle in and wouldn't you know it... The little bugger started shedding today.

Reds and blues were seen before he even got out of the cup!! :)

I call..... "MAJOR FOUL!!!!"....... You cant start a thread like this with "NO PICS!" You are MEAN!!!!:p

I'm with Davonat on this. Really no pix? And the tease of a shed, blues and reds?? C'mon!!

Lol. Good pick up tho. I was torn between a "SunFire" and a "Line Drive" female for my boy Chance. I went with the "Line Drive" female.

Last edited:
I know I know... Was trying to get a pic today but with the shed and how little he is it's hard. He is only a little over 2 months old. Def an alpha. Already giving the karate chop and puffin up. Just so pumped had to share that he is here.

I'm with Davanot on this. Really no pix? And the tease of a shed, blues and reds?? C'mon!!

Lol. Good pick up tho. I was torn between a "SunTiger" and a "Line Drive" female for my boy Chance. I went with the "Line Drive" female.

Yeah... The new pics they have of LD showing some awesome reds! I might have to go buy a better camera.. This guy is little but already has some red banding on his tail.

Thats sweet you got one from that line. Is this the first female you got for chance? That should have some crazy reds! I also picked up a son tiger female hold back for 2 of my other males. Need to get pics of her, she is insane!!

Yeah... The new pics they have of LD showing some awesome reds! I might have to go buy a better camera.. This guy is little but already has some red banding on his tail.

Thats sweet you got one from that line. Is this the first female you got for chance? That should have some crazy reds! I also picked up a son tiger female hold back for 2 of my other males. Need to get pics of her, she is insane!!

congrats... i thought you was gettin a Faly?

Ahhh. So you bought her? I saw the holdback female up for sale one day , then gone the next.

Yea this is the first female for Chance . But I also got a female from the "OhMy" and "14K" pairing from Suzi for him also.

definitely excited to see some pics of him!! I also got a "Sunfire" male and am waiting on him to be ready to ship, which will be in a couple weeks.

Will be interesting to compare the two and see how they both turn out

whats worse is seein more people posted so you look again hopin pics have been added but nope i looked again an still no pics.....:(

edit an now its 2 pages...lol

I know funny right. Well here is the best I have been able to do so far. Horrible pic but wanted to get something up.

Attachments

• DSCN1347.JPG
    DSCN1347.JPG
    69.2 KB · Views: 196
He was quicker than expected. He was needin to go so I got him with my female who's 5 months. Looking forward to seeing his clutch mates!

The sire to the Dame is "Blue Lightening". I was sent the following photos from Kammerflage Kreations because I had the same question.

mail

mail

The sire to the Dame is "Blue Lightening". I was sent the following photos from Kammerflage Kreations because I had the same question.

mail

mail

humm. i would have thought they would have gone with a dame of a high orange/red bloodline. But then again i myself went with a dame with a sire very similiar to "Blue lightening" in hopes of getting some really nice defined blue bar, red body babies.

anyone else having problems viewing the pics besides him? If so I can d/l them to my computer and upload them to the site and then repost them. Would prefer not to if everyone else is seeing them alright

Yea, i can't view either. But i know what he looks like.

Back
Top Bottom