Sunday Pictures

Vegas Darci

Tiki Tiki Reptiles
We took some pictures of a few of our chameleons today while we had them outside enjoying the great weather! :D

Here are some pictures of our little Nosy Be babies, they are just under 3 months old and are coloring up very nicely; we can’t wait for these little guys to grow up! We are going to keep a few, the rest we will give first dibs to the forum people. :)

DSC05294.jpg

DSC05293.jpg

DSC05295.jpg

DSC05297.jpg

DSC05299.jpg

Here is one of the females that we are going to keep; she has some really awesome color! :eek:

DSC05301.jpg

DSC05305.jpg

A while back we had a WC verrucosus female drop some eggs randomly. We were able to save 3 and they all hatched. The blues and greens on them are starting to show. :)

DSC05309.jpg

DSC05313.jpg

Ok Ryan, 1 female down! haha...maybe you can get her at the Pomona show! By then they will be like 5.5 months old or something? :)

We will be selling the remaining ones at that show. They are all soooo cute though! I love them :) Nosy's are my favorite panthers too though!

Oh Nosy's! There is just something about them! Those babies are sooo cute! I am hoping I will have eggs in a few more weeks! :)

Very Nice! Put me down for the nicest female Nosy you are not keeping. ;)

Those carpets are awesome. !

Ryan,
If its your male your looking to breed, they're related. Neo is the brother to yours (at least half brother) and the sire of this clutch is a brother to Neo's exact clutch I believe.

Jake

Back
Top Bottom