success...i think???

naich

so i know that veggies are good for vields...and okay for panthers....i own a bearded dragon so i have plenty of kale.collard greens.dandelion greens. and what not lying around...so today i put a piece of kale on his basking vine...an hour later he was perhed ontop of it....so since he hates me so much i pissed him off and he opened his mouth...then droped it in... he chew it....then chew it....then chew it...and finnaly it went down...lets see if he will eat it on his own tommaro with some collard green......( i know this kind of feeding isnt the best and i dont plan on doing it again).....i also know that veggies arnt even needed in his life....but what do they do for him....viteman wise....(what are some fruits he might like?)

A friend of mine told me that he knew somebody who trained their Panther to eat strawberries.

I don't do it. Extra work and extra attention. If he'll get down with the raw... then why not?

I have no idea about the "over-doing it" facts though.

the veggies are good for a panther, my panther wont eat veggies, but i know some who will, and if yours will, go for it.

Back
Top Bottom