Stunning Rescue Mutt

Tattersb

Avid Member
I have wanted a panther since I learned panthers exist, and I was finally able to get my bucket list chameleon. I've never been able to afford a panther until I saw a post for rescues, and everything just fell into place. Since I knew he was rescued from a bad environment, and the post stated he was a crossed-cross at best (sire was Nosy Be/Nosy Faly, dam was...something), I was just expecting a panther with some nips and knocks. This is the absolutely stunning little guy I received. The most beautiful turquoise with dark blue bars, white lightning bolts down his sides, and red and white stars sprinkled around. Meet Aquarius, the Survivor!

Attachments

• Aquarius 1.jpg
    Aquarius 1.jpg
    185.6 KB · Views: 198
I have wanted a panther since I learned panthers exist, and I was finally able to get my bucket list chameleon. I've never been able to afford a panther until I saw a post for rescues, and everything just fell into place. Since I knew he was rescued from a bad environment, and the post stated he was a crossed-cross at best (sire was Nosy Be/Nosy Faly, dam was...something), I was just expecting a panther with some nips and knocks. This is the absolutely stunning little guy I received. The most beautiful turquoise with dark blue bars, white lightning bolts down his sides, and red and white stars sprinkled around. Meet Aquarius, the Survivor!
Gorgeous! Did you get him from @CharlesYamaguchi, or another rescue?

Gorgeous! Did you get him from @CharlesYamaguchi, or another rescue?
I got him from @CharlesYamaguchi , and I could not be any happier with the whole transaction (other than our blasted fog and my near heart attack when Aquarius was held an extra day at the hub). Charles was tracking my guy down as soon as the shipping exception showed up. I asked Charles for a rescue with some red if possible (I'm surrounded by green and brown native lizards), but ultimately I just wanted a rescue. This is the jewel I got. I'm drunk with happy over him. SOOO much more than I expected!

I got him from @CharlesYamaguchi , and I could not be any happier with the whole transaction (other than our blasted fog and my near heart attack when Aquarius was held an extra day at the hub). Charles was tracking my guy down as soon as the shipping exception showed up. I asked Charles for a rescue with some red if possible (I'm surrounded by green and brown native lizards), but ultimately I just wanted a rescue. This is the jewel I got. I'm drunk with happy over him. SOOO much more than I expected!
Cool, I am thinking of getting a rescue form him, but I am not sure. Chams are just fascinating animals.

Back
Top Bottom