Panther chameleon rescue babies! :) $50

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesYamaguchi

Established Member
FemaleRescue5.jpg MaleRescueBig.jpg
As you may or may not already know, I recently rescued 47 chameleons from a very bad environment. Some have battle scars like nipped tails or scabs but are otherwise okay for new homes after have been checked for parasites, provided panacur for deworming of any sort in case they DID have something we missed, and if they had any previous boo-boos, they were provided antibiotic as well. I am looking for good homes for them but seeing as they are not "perfect" and there is absolutely NO guarantee of their genetics or lineage, I am selling them for just $50 each! What a bargain! I know! Because they are still beautiful!

They seem to range in age and size from 4-5 months to looking like maybe 3 months.

As far as their locale, like I said, they can not be pure. When I was at the house I was rescuing them from, the adult male they had (which they refused to part with) looked like a nosey be/nosey faly cross. There was no telling what the 3 females were that they also refused to part with. Aside from that, some of the boys are showing some pretty colors! If I was not intent on working with the lines I already had, I would keep some to prove them out! Ha! But I would really rather they go to good forever homes. :) Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. I seem to be funneling the most inquiries through my Facebook, so you can try reaching me there if you like. Thank you very much!

Please purchase through my website at
https://yamachams.com/collections/panther-chameleons

Attachments

• FemaleRescue5_2.jpg
    FemaleRescue5_2.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 215
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom