Strangest way to sleep!

Lol he looks like he was in the middle of doing chin ups at lights out, and just decided to stay in that position... To cute.:D

Probably, he's growin like a weed, maybe he thinks the chin ups will make him big and strong! whats funny is he intentionally went to sleep like that, because at lights out he was upside down hangin from the ceiling of his cage, on the opposite side of it. So he got down, and climbed over to that spot, and went to sleep like that.

check this out. my favorite sleeping position. cant see the rest of him but i think you get the idea

Attachments

• P9240848.jpg
    P9240848.jpg
    222.5 KB · Views: 168
Too cute :D I have seen Sayid sleep in funnt ways as well...I often wonder how on earth is that comfy????

I wonder the same thing! and like I said, he purposefuly went to sleep llike that, he had to pu thimself in that position..... very strange these chameleons.

I didn't find him there thuis morning, but when I got up at 8:30 and went to turn on his lights, he was already awake and cruisin for breakfast. :p

They are very entertaining. Especially when Kink is stalkin a cricket, he get soo serious about it!

I wonder the same thing! and like I said, he purposefuly went to sleep llike that, he had to pu thimself in that position..... very strange these chameleons.

Well, considering that once the lights go off and the brain cools down the cham basically doesn't care where legs, tail, or body actually end up.

Back
Top Bottom