Strange white dot on his nostril

The best guess is it's excretion of calcium salt caused by over supplementing. The calcium supplements we use are calcium salt.

Thanks. I think I over did it today. Since it was the 2nd of jan I needed to dust his crickets with his calcium with d3 and multivitamins and his calcium without d3. I don't know if it's ok to mix those 3 when ever its his "special" supplementation days. Also I think i shouldn't have given him the two calciums today. Only the D3 one should have been enough.

Don't know if this is the cause , since my Veiled does the same regardless.

But it's either Cal with D3 OR The Multivitamin, alternating ONE day weekly. (hold on the Cal without D3 on these days),

1st week... Cal with D3
2nd week... Multivitimin
3rd week... Cal with D3
4th week... Multivitimin

Ferret,
Can we be done? Not conceding anything, but I just really hate this. I treasure this forum as a relief from the hideous political arguments on other boards.

We disagree. Very much. But let's not do this now in this thread. If Dr. Hazard responds, I'll post her reply. Or maybe another thread will be started that has nothing to do with anyone's currently sick chameleon and we can hash it out there. But I stayed away from this thread all day because it's so unpleasant and it's in a place I think of as a haven.

And, yes...as I've said all along, calcium should be given daily.

Back
Top Bottom