Stolen Chameleons help please

I'll get some pics up ASAP I'll probably download that taptalk app if I don't get my computer on internet . It's been a long week of hassles one after another this just cherry on top. Hopefully I get some better luck and get chams home . Thanks everyone again

Here's what you do....I told a friend to do this with money out of a purse that got stolen.

You go to the person(s) you suspect and ask them if they saw anything. Then casually mention that you have hidden cameras out there but the monitor on your DVR is broken so you can't view it, but you'll be giving the hard drive to the police tomorrow unless the animals somehow reappear in their cages before then. Might also mention because of the value involved that the persons will be charged with a felony when caught.

Then leave the cages accessible and wait. Or like what happened to my friend, the perp broke down crying right then and there and gave the money back.

This has actually worked in my line of work....." So I have fingerprints but it is going to take about 3 months for the results. Wanna tell us what happened now?" Works well actually.....

culprit(s)

If you have an idea of who might have taken them, go to that person's house, when parents are there, and tell them your story and for them to be on the look out. If they know their kid has some, they may make them return them.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409694536.525585.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409694548.795341.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409694566.027764.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409694579.172657.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409694592.815103.jpg

Here's a few of the boys recently from my phone. I'll look for better pics on my computer that I can upload once my internet is running again. One male has purple bars majority of time makes him different and another one always even when relaxed has red legs and head compared to typical green like his brothers. others boy typical ambilobe look and another male which has had bad case conjunctivitis has blind in left eye I'll try find good pic of him . Thanks for any help I'll post more when my internet is actually on and I can type better and post more pics . Thanks again

Oh man, so sorry to hear of this. That really sucks and I am sure you have to worry about what their intentions are and how they are going to be kept. I hope you will be reunited with them soon. Good luck to you and please keep us posted.

That is mostly pics of my purple bar guy and typical ambilobe I'll get pics posted of red man and other with blind eye soon . Females I'll post some
Pics too . I know really won't be able to distinguish them really but I'll post them anyway

Someone dropped them off in my driveway in one of my cricket bins they must taken them in . Most the girls are cut up somehow wth ripped nails and lacerations.Males look good they were in seperate bin . Girls were bloody mess ... So thanks for support I have them back they still have 1 male and 1 female. There was a note attached from an apparent angry mother apologizing . I really have no evidence of anybody but I don't Beleive some random kids found my chameleons . Either way most them are back now to get them back healthy and find the other 2 thanks again

This is horrible. I hate hearing about situations like this. Getting ripped off is one of the worst things to happen. Unfortunately this is exactly why my home is loaded w/ cameras. I hope there are some answers that show up here very soon, and someone gets what's coming to them.

Someone dropped them off in my driveway in one of my cricket bins they must taken them in . Most the girls are cut up somehow wth ripped nails and lacerations.Males look good they were in seperate bin . Girls were bloody mess ... So thanks for support I have them back they still have 1 male and 1 female. There was a note attached from an apparent angry mother apologizing . I really have no evidence of anybody but I don't Beleive some random kids found my chameleons . Either way most them are back now to get them back healthy and find the other 2 thanks again

OMG I can't believe you got most of them back. I really, really hope they are okay. Poor little things.

Someone in the neighborhood knows who it was and probably knows who has the other two. It might have been kids, but I am more likely to believe teenagers.

I'm so sorry this happened to you, I had a Male stolen from my back yard a few months ago, they took him while I was picking my children up from school, I was gone for 10 minutes, maybe! I'm in Wellington Ohio, not far from you!!!

I'm glad you got most of them back, but sorry that most of the females have injuries. :( What the heck is wrong with people?!?! :mad: I hope you get the last two back, and that karma kicks the butts of the people responsible.

I'm soooo happy to hear you have most back, sorry for your girls conditions. Hope they make a full recovery!! I will still keep a look out about the others on this end of town. I really hope you take that note to the authorities, seeing as they did still take ~$800 worth in chams. You never know the cops could have ideas about some of the "kids", especially (and I hate to say it) with the drug fad going on right now. It wouldn't hurt to keep them in the loop.

Wow! this is terrible!!
What is the conditions of the females?
Will they be okay?

How could they have gotten cut up?
Maybe from the hurry of ripping them out of their cages?!

I would keep the police up to date on everything that happens.
If there is a letter, that a clear indecation of guilt.

I hope the other 2 arent dead!! :(

I hate that for your girls but am so glad they were returned to you instead of something worse. I hope you get the others back safely and the girls get better soon!

We need to find out who stole them. :mad: Whoever did probably sold a female and male to a friend, or knows who has them. Why else do people steal? Quick cash.
This person needs to be caught..

Glad to hear you got most of them back though.

Sad you can't even keep them in your backyard in cages without having to worry..

I'm glad to hear most of them are back, I hope the girls get better and that you get the other two back as well.

Make sure to let police know. With the note in hand, they can go door to door. these punk *** kids need to be charged with theft and animal abuse.

Back
Top Bottom