Stolen Chameleons help please

check all the local pet stores and any local craigslist or stuff. sorry about your loss.

Yea. You need to go to the police about the guy. If he did 'only receive them' he should be able to tell them where from and if he did indeed steal them then he needs to be prosecuted and you deserve to be compensated for the damage to your livestock.

The guy is a menace and deserves a swift kick to the nether regions but it's best to do it legally.

Its been a few weeks,Ive had I think 11 of my chameleons returned. Ive been caring for them and most have been doing fairly well. Everyone is eating drinking and basking regular. The ones with more severe cuts and issues were separated into their own reptibreezes and cared for individually. While the rest roam free range and and are fed and monitored. I have a lot that have nails coming off of just lost since they were ripped from their branches in the night and dont come off easy. My one guy toe tip area is black but not red or swollen looks like nail or skin is dead and try to fail off like a hang nail. I dont want to pull on it. I have some batatryl i recently got but I may hold off on any meds till I see what happens any advice? The wounds cuts scratches healing up nicely from what I can see too so that is a plus too.

Back
Top Bottom