Stanley.. at it again...

lisagr07

Avid Member
showing off!!!! :)

we've been spending more time outside lately since the temp has finally dropped around here!!!!!
he looked so awesome i had to snap a few, well maybe more than a few, it's so hard to stop he's so photogenic, (i think) !!!! ;)

i believe that the L&C "babies" are approaching 6 months, he weighted 108 grams today, i'll have to measure him tomorrow...

1018442272_tmPUU-M.jpg

1018442535_ny8y8-M.jpg

1018443410_uWkdb-M.jpg

1018443688_UHma5-M.jpg

1018443592_hBuLe-M.jpg

Last edited:
He looks more like Luie every time you post his picture. Luie looks so much brighter in person than in pictures. He is just a wonderful chameleon, I hope Stanley has half the looks or personality of Luie.

He looks more like Luie every time you post his picture. Luie looks so much brighter in person than in pictures. He is just a wonderful chameleon, I hope Stanley has half the looks or personality of Luie.

thanks Laurie.. i couldn't ask for him to be any sweeter, even if he's only half a sweet as Luie!!!! he is such a pleasure to handle, always happy just to be with me!!! :)

Lisa - Stanley is AMAZING!!! Wow - the colors are beautiful!! The outside is doing wonders for him!!

thanks Amanda, he LOVES being outside!!! that's the only time he doesn't want to get on my hand, because he knows it means going back inside...

Lisa, Stanley looks fantastic! As Laurie said more and more like his daddy. He'll be 6 months old this Tuesday. Can't wait to see him in 6 more months. :p

Harry, I have 5 eggs cooking from Camille's retained clutch due to hatch next month. I do not plan to ever breed again.

Definitely one of the most stunning young veiled males around in my opinion! He reminds me a lot of my own 7-month-old, but colours are very different. You're lucky to have him.

WOW!! Just WOW!!! :eek: He is just like his Dad! What a stunning l'il fella you've got! Stanley is going to look better and better (if that's possible)!

Lisa, Stanley looks fantastic! As Laurie said more and more like his daddy. He'll be 6 months old this Tuesday. Can't wait to see him in 6 more months. :p

Harry, I have 5 eggs cooking from Camille's retained clutch due to hatch next month. I do not plan to ever breed again.

thanks Jann!!!!
he's such a little man and i am sooo flattered when he is compared to Luie!!!!! :) i can't wait for the 1 year mark also.... :D

He is a minnie Luie! That one picture where he has his tail curled on the end, it is like a clone! So beautiful!! Wow, what's he gonna look like when he is full grown??:D

Definitely one of the most stunning young veiled males around in my opinion! He reminds me a lot of my own 7-month-old, but colours are very different. You're lucky to have him.

Thanks for the compliment and I have to agree, I was lucky to get him... :)

Back
Top Bottom