Stands for plants?

4592F6E3-C4FC-4571-9B31-7CCF34652C43.jpeg
I believe you can find plant stands like this at Home Depot or Lowe’s garden section

I believe you can find plant stands like this at Home Depot or Lowe’s garden section
Tried both—didn't find it, but that could be a geographical or seasonal thing.
What I was curious about was the height. You'd have to add the height of the stand plus height of the plant above the pot rim plus an inch or so for the part of the pot that rests on top of the ring.

One of my old standbys is bricks or decorative concrete blocks. Either can be built up and will let water drain through.

Last edited:
Setting up larger cage for Cham. I got a nice money tree and Sheff. Issue is they aren't tall enough yet. I know I can do an upside pot of same size but I'm trying to find something that water won't stay under. Something open. I feel like I recall someone mentioned some kind of wire rack thing from bed bath beyond. Any thoughts? Thanks
Maybe look into dragon ledges to add to your enclosure?? This could help you mount plants in all spaces of the enclosure.

Maybe look into dragon ledges to add to your enclosure?? This could help you mount plants in all spaces of the enclosure.
OP mentioned they do already but they want something to put in the center. They have a centerpiece plant but it’s not tall/big enough so they’re looking for a way to raise it 🙂

Back
Top Bottom