Spring Outside Watering Parsonii and Pardalis

Motherlode Chameleon

Chameleon Enthusiast
Spring is one of the occasional times of year where I can allow my Parsonii natural sunshine. Today both Rhino (AKA Bruce Banner because he is a Green Hulk) and Matty (who is turning into a Blue Orange Eye Parsonii) got some clean UV rays and some water. I brought out Socrates for some sunshine and water as well.:D

There is two Parsonii in this tree can you spot them?
IMG_12901_zpsb6f03dcf.jpg

A couple pictures of Rhino who has not had pictures of him posted on the Forums in a while.
IMG_12841_zps69bd8047.jpg

IMG_12911_zpseace4584.jpg

A picture of Matty at the top of the tree.
IMG_12871_zpsf9094a33.jpg

A picture of Socrates drinking.
IMG_12991_zps8993ccca.jpg

Matty: "Thats right, Im resting my super awesome arm. That supports my super awesome body".

Great pics!

Glad to see that your were able to get your guys some outside time. I've been taking Hera out some in the evenings as well.

Matty looks really pretty!

Thanks Matty is a he. Just growing slowly, steadily and his colors are starting to come through.

Matty: "Thats right, Im resting my super awesome arm. That supports my super awesome body".

Great pics!

Thanks!

Glad to see that your were able to get your guys some outside time. I've been taking Hera out some in the evenings as well.

This time of year if I'm not to busy I attempt to bring my Parsonii outside as much as possible. The only other time of year here that is suitable for Parsonii is late Autumn.

They both look great Jeremy. Maybe it's the camera but Matty looks gree like a female in those pictures. You should post some more pictures of him. I had all mine out today also as the weather was perfect!

I do love Rhino, he always looks like a hulk. He has that massive thing going on. Beautiful as usual. Maddy and Socrates are both looking good to.

They both look great Jeremy. Maybe it's the camera but Matty looks gree like a female in those pictures. You should post some more pictures of him. I had all mine out today also as the weather was perfect!

Matty is turning blue. The colors are just coming in and does not show that great now. However if you look closely you can spot two nubs that are his horns/blades coming in. Matty is definitely turning into a he.

I do love Rhino, he always looks like a hulk. He has that massive thing going on. Beautiful as usual. Maddy and Socrates are both looking good to.

Yeah Laurie you have always been a fan of Rhino I was wondering when you were going to chime in. He is still growing and becoming more of a hulk with age. It always seems that everyone shows some of their best colors when they are outside.

Last edited:
How could I not be a fan or Rhino? He is magnificent. I have had the pleasure of visiting a few members chams, but I still need to meet Rhino, and you of course.:) It is just so hard for me to get away. I don't feel my chams get the care they should. David takes care of them, but he doesn't care about them. That is a big thing for me.

How could I not be a fan or Rhino? He is magnificent. I have had the pleasure of visiting a few members chams, but I still need to meet Rhino, and you of course.:) It is just so hard for me to get away. I don't feel my chams get the care they should. David takes care of them, but he doesn't care about them. That is a big thing for me.

Trade David in on a more caring model.........

I am swooning over here...the Parsonii have my heart 100%! Yours are beautiful, stunning really!

Laurie, my hubby cares for, but not about, my chams as well! He will design, build and plan cage logistics and even feed/water if required but he doesn't care about them like I do...BUT, he does care if I'm happy and as far as he's concerned he will do what it takes to keep me smiling! :)

What do I win?

I give gifts out for the holiday season. I may have to hook you up. That is not a bird or a thirty pack of Bud. Great call about Rhino and Matty.

I am swooning over here...the Parsonii have my heart 100%! Yours are beautiful, stunning really!

Laurie, my hubby cares for, but not about, my chams as well! He will design, build and plan cage logistics and even feed/water if required but he doesn't care about them like I do...BUT, he does care if I'm happy and as far as he's concerned he will do what it takes to keep me smiling! :)

Thanks a lot!

I know the bird is just leaves, but if you glance at it , it does look like a "skinny" California quail.

No it is not one of these. Warning Graphic video!

I have had small birds come up close and check out Matty on that tree. I have been waiting to observe if they are going to approach Rhino the same way. It would not be wise if they chose to come to Rhino to close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom